Roof Installation that was Installed in 1 day in Howell MI. We are Howells Premier Roofing Company that focuses on service and customers first. We love roofing and love helping homeowners through roofing problems even more. See why a Roof Replacement was the right option for this homeowner in Howell, MI:
The Pros of Completely Replacing the Roof
- Completely replacing the roof lasts longer than re-roofing.
- It can be done no matter how many layers of shingles are on the roof.
- Unlike, re-roofing that may cover up any issues with the deck, such as rot, which can eventually cause the roof to give out, a fully revamped roof addresses all issues for a safe and sturdier roof.
- Saves more money over the long haul because it enables you to identify early signs of rot and sagging caused by water damage to the deck, which can eventually permit water to leak and drip down inside the walls where it can damage the drywall and flooring and lead to costly repairs.
The Cons of Completely Replacing the Roof
- Entirely renovating the roof requires more materials, time, and labor than re-roofing; therefore, it is a more costly project.
Check out more about what our customers have to see here!: Customer Feedback Surveys!
Let’s Get Started Today!